External Links Policy
Links from the Net2Air website
The Net2Air website provides links to other websites. These other websites are not maintained by Net2Air. Where we provide a link to another website, we do so so that users can have access to additional information which they may explore.
Net2Air aren’t responsible for the content or accessibility of any other websites. Nor are we responsible for pages linking to, or from, our website or social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
We have not verified the content of any such websites. Any link to any other website does not imply any endorsement of the material on that website.
If you choose to follow a link to another website, you do so at your own risk. It’s your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements.
Any external websites for which there’s a link on this website may not fully conform to recommended accessibility standards. If you think an external website is not accessible, you may like to contact Fix the Web and let them know.
Please bear in mind the following:
- We will not normally provide links to sites which are not free to access.
- All links from the Net2Air website are intended to be editorially relevant to the content, or to the page they are linking from.
- The external links on the Net2Air website are reviewed and varied on an ongoing basis, according to editorial relevance.
- Some of our external links may refer to websites which offer commercial services, such as online purchases. These links are regularly reviewed.
- If you are unable to find what you are looking for on this page, you may wish to use our search engine, available at the top of every Net2Air website page.
Requesting a Link
If you would like to request a link from our website to your website, please fill out the Permission Form. We get lots of requests for links, so you may not get a direct reply to your request. We try to respond to every enquiry but if we get many requests at the same time, we may take longer to respond. This is particularly true if we feel the link isn’t suitable for any reason.
If you think we’ve missed a trick with a link, please use the Permission Form to let us know. We want the website to be as helpful as possible. If there are links we should have, but are missing, it would be really kind of you to tell us about them!
Thank you in advance! We look forward to hearing from you!